Sunday 23 June 2013

Favourite make up essentials


I had tried many eye concealer ,and is in search for a really good one . 
Tried this the other day at sephora. 
It's BENEFIT'S FAKE UP concealer . 
it's really good and at a reasonable price ! 
the lighter beige outer ring is actually to moisturize your eyes when you apply it , thus to prevent dryness undereye . 

for those having dark eye circles , you may want to try this !

I am too used to use Maybelline's   eyeliner , tried this laneige eyeliner the other day and was surprised by the long-lasting effect ! 
It's actually pencil eyeliner type and super easy to apply , definitely recommended for starters.


THIS IS A DEFINITELY MUST HAVE ! 
Siya recommended this to me and ever since i started using it , it's definitely my fav ! 
it's super long lasting ! waterproof , sweatproof , smudegeproof ! 
i used to club with this and when i am too tired to wash my face and remove make up when i return home , i will sleep with my make up on ( THIS IS SUPER BAD , I KNOW ) . 
BUT !  next day when i woke up , my eyeliner stays super well on the eyes, not smudged at all! 
but it can be a bit hard to apply as the tip is super thin . 

just a tip for applying eyeliner ! PRACTICES MAKES PERFECT ! 

will do a make up tutorial soon.. 
I am super packed with work , school projects and mezora. 

the debut collection for male apparel is still under planing, still searching for a satisfied model .   





till then , 
nights :) 
 with love , xjingwen

No comments:

Post a Comment